8/15/2004

Body Piercing

After I got the piercing Posted by Hello

Masa, Toshi and I went to NY yesterday for Andy's b-day. While we were waiting for Andy, I was wondering if I should get a belly button piercing. I had nose piercing 2 years ago, but I didn't like so much. I kind of wanna a belly button piercing since earlier this year, but I wasn't sure. I tried to go two times. The tattoo shop closed at the first time, and I gave up at the second time. So, Masa and Toshi was pushing me to get one this time.

finally, I got one!!! It wasn't so bad!! Of cause, it was hurts. But, compare with nose piercing, belly button is not bad at all. I have to wait for three months to change another jewelry. Toshi chose this one for me. It is simple, but cute. I can't get fat anymore. If I get fat, the meat will cover my piercing!!!!! Good way to keep fit!!!!

If you wanna see more pictures of my piercing, please go to my photo page: http://community.webshots.com/user/xiaoshanlius

No comments: