8/25/2004

Happy birthday, My dear Grandpa!!!

Over China, it's August 26th already. Today is my Grandpa (father side)'s birthday!!! My grandpa is 80 years old now!!

My grandpa is a wonderful old guy. He is a little bit fat with white short hair. I like him a lot 'cause he is always smile to me and tell me jokes. My grandpa use to be in very high position in government when he was young. He had no friends because he was so serious about his work. People think he is a hard-to-be-closed-person, but he is a soft and lovely person inside.

I celebrate his 79th birthday in a very good restaurant with our family. He was really really really happy, that I could tell from his eyes. I love him and my grandma a lot. I grow up with them when I was little. My grandpa cook for me everyday and helped me with my homework. My grandma took me go shopping with her and told me all those night time stories. I have been missing them a lot.

I remember when I saw my grandparents walked on the street last summer, I asked myself "Since when? Since when they became this old?" My grandparents couldn't even walk like I remember. Time passed so fast.

Happy birthday, my dear grandpa. I wish the best for you!!! 福如東海,壽比南山。

No comments: