8/14/2004

Olympic 2004`

Olympic is the biggest sport even for Chinese people and for all the people in the world. This is my third Olympic game that I watched in US. The first one was the one in America, and I was only 16. I was visiting America for two months and traveled around from East Coast to West Coast. The second one happened when I was in VA, and I was 20. I watched with my Chinese friends and had fun together. This one is my third one, and I am 24!!!! Oh my god! I am so old now.

Olympic is a great sport even. People of the world finally are doing one thing together. I am really wish Chinese people won't do anything as stupid as what we did for Asian Cup. That was such a shame. Chinese people are keep saying "friendship first, sport second", but we didn't do it. People should judge sport as sport, not as a country or history.

Well, all the countries should work hard at Olympic!!!

No comments: