7/27/2004

NY: one afternoon trip

Masa's girlfriend, Yayoi, is here now. She is a cute girl who looks kind too.  Masa took her to NY yesterday, and Toshi and I went there met them later. When we met them, they looked tried. They spend whole day walking in NY and visit this big apple. We went to couple places together, and Masa decided go empire State Building. That was kind of late, around 8 p.m. Toshi and I decided go to the Japanese Bar restaurant "Fight" first. "Fight" is always busy even that day wasn't weekend. We had to wait for around 30 mins to have site. While we was waiting, I made a cotton ball. Hahaha, kind of childlike, but it's ok. When we had site, we ordered seaweed salad and Edamame first. We were wondering if Masa could make it to ESB and "Fight", but we didn't wait for long. Masa and Yayoi came with a sad face because they had to wait for 2 hours if they wanna go to the top of ESB. They just gave up. We spend 3 hours in the "Fight" and talked about all kinds of stuff. That was good time. On the way back to Flushing, I was so tried in the subway. But, once when I got in my car, I was awake. There wasn't many cars on the high way. We only use 45 mins to get home, and Masa and Yayoi were sleeping in my car (well, everybody does).   Posted by Hello
 


No comments: