7/14/2004

NJ - NY / JP - CN 新泽西 - 纽约 / 日本 - 中国

Toshi, Sugi and I went to NJ and NY yesterday. We went to the Japanese market which is in NJ. We drove from CT to NJ, normally it only gonna take 1 hour more something, but there was HUGE traffic. It took us almost 2 hour to get there, but the driving was not too bad, three of us chat together while in traffic. The Japanese market is much bigger than I thought and it was nice that there is bookstores and little stuff stores around it. We went to eat first 'cause we were so hungry. The food was ok, and I had have better before. After that, we went to bookstore first. I didn't buy anything from the bookstore, but Sugi and Toshi bought some thing. Then we went to those little stores. All those stuff are cute, but I think I passed the age to buy those cute stuff. I mean I still like them a lot, but don't wanna buy them anymore. I wanna a Japanese futo, but futo over there are too expensive!! 300 dollars something!!! I can't afford it. I am too poor. Anyway, after all those things, we went to buy food. It was fun to look at all those Japanese products. Oh, we took those small pics. I remember that Tadayoshi told me there is the machine. I think we had fun. After that, we went to Flushing to eat hot pot. Flushing is just same as always. Hot pot was good, and we ate a lot!!! This summer is Fun at all.

敏,山和我昨天一起去了新泽喜和纽约。我们先去的新泽西,去那家日本超市买食品。在Yahoo上看到只要一个半小时就到了的地方,因为堵车居然用了两个多小时,还好是三个人一起去,在车里大家可以聊天。那家日本超市比我想象中的大,但可能是因为不是周末的原因,没有太多的人在。我们先去吃东西,我吃的是拉面,还好啦。我吃过更好吃的。然后哦,山就说要去书店看看,我们就先去的书店。因为上个星期才去过日本书店,所以我没有买什么东西,倒是山和敏买了一些书。书店的旁边有些卖小东西的店,就是那种很可爱的小东西。但是因为我已经失去了对可爱小东西的购物欲望,所以什么都没有买。回到超市后,就开始买食物,然后就去照小照片!!那里有小照片的机器哦!!挺好玩的。在归家的路上,我们决定去法拉盛,去那家四川菜吃火锅!!不错,不错。很好的一天,吃的好饱,这个夏天到头来一天也不坏哦!! Posted by Hello

No comments: