7/20/2004

Cry for a lost 为了失去的而哭

Toshi washed out my contact lenses last night!!(Cry) That's my only pair!!! I went to Wal-markt this morning for a new pair of contact lenses. I thought I could get a new pair just right there, but they have to order from somewhere and it takes 5 days!!! FIVE DAY!!! That means I have to wear glasses for 5 days!!! I don't wanna!!!! I look so ugly with glasses!!! But, what can I do. They told me that they have to order a special kind contact lenses because my they told me that my left eyes shape look like a football and it need some special kind contact lenses. Well,  5 days without contact lenses shouldn't be so hard! Huh.. Can't go waterpark before I get the contact lenses. I am so not lucky with all those park thing.
 
昨晚,我的隐形眼镜被敏给洗掉了!!!那是我唯一的一付,好伤心!今天一大早我就去买隐形眼镜。本来以为没有什么特别的要求,当场就可以拿到。结果!!我居然要等上5天!我的天哦,5天呢!这5天我都要带眼镜才可以。可是,这一切都是我自己的错,谁叫我自己小时候没有好好保护眼睛,现在却需要高科技的扶持过日子。可能人都是这样,拥有的时候觉得失去了也无所谓,结果失去了,才知道原来好幸福。不过怎么说,这5天都必须成为丑小鸭,等到隐形眼镜来了后,在变成天鹅好了。
  
 

No comments: