7/27/2004

Late night Hot pot 深夜火鍋

Monday night, for no reason, Toshi and I felt so hungry when we saw our video which was eating hot pot in Flushing with sugi. "Let's cook hot pot." I said to Toshi, "OK. and can I ask sugi too?" Toshi asked. "Sure." Then, Toshi went to pick up sugi while I was cooking hot pot. Hot pot is easy to cook, and you don't really need a lot of other food to go with it. So, we just waited for 30 mins for preparing. Oh! The hot pot was so hot and spicy even for me. We were enjoy hot&spicy in late night ( around 2:00 in the morning). That was really good for some reason. We really liked it and happy about it.  Posted by Hello

星期一,半夜兩點。敏和我在看我們上次去法拉盛吃火鍋的錄像時,一致認同肚子餓。於是我就說要不要現在吃火鍋,敏說好噢,打電話叫山一起來。敏開車去接山,我就準備火鍋,火鍋很簡單,簡簡單單的吃的話。大概只用了半個小時就準備好了。三個人邊看電視邊吃火鍋,火鍋超級辣!!真的,我都覺得超級辣!吃的我們汗流不止的。哈哈,不過真的是很enjoy的一件事哦!下次有機會,再來一次哦。 



No comments: