1/17/2007

To be a right person

TO BE A RIGHT PERSON----for my life of the year of 2005 and 2006

Too many things happened because of losing mind. I finally learned that I have to be what I should have to and want to be. Not only a better person, but a right person.

I use to be a right person when I was younger. I believed the things that I learned from school textbook, believed that white is white and black is black, believed if you give love and smile that you will get them back too, believed that if you love someone that you must should marry with the person, believed good and bad....I use to disagree with my older friends about what they think is true in this world. I use to be a stronger person.

From the time, I got a lot of love from a good guy; a lot of hurt from another guy, my soul became weak and my mind became mess-up. I forgive what is the RIGHT means, and only choose the way of protacting myself, didn't care about others' feeling. I was becoming someone who I hate much now. Friends started to misunderstanding me, doubtting my personality and losing believe in me. I still thought I was doing unharmful things. Until I almost gonna lose someone who I thought I would never lose, I discovered I had been making huge mistakes.

Now I discovered what I use to believe before is what I should have to believe still. I shouldn't change myself because of scared of others. I like the way I was. I like the me without fashioable clothes, make-up, brand things, but only with a pure and simple heart. It doesn't mean I will not care about my outside looks; it just means that inside of a person is more important than outside.

This year, I have a lot of dreams, plans, and hopes; to be a good person is one of them too. Do my best.

No comments: