1/27/2007

Dream Chaser

When average people start to having a dream for future and start to chasing it? I have been thinking about this question.
I don't know if 26 years old is late to find a dream or not. But this is my frist time try hard every day for one dream. And, it is frist time I felt that how hard is it to make dream come ture.

I am offically a DREAM CHASER now.

I never thought make a dream come ture is so hard. I guess it is because I never tried to make one dream come ture. Yes, how many dreams did I have before? Small dreams and unreal dreams....so many of them, but how many that I tired for them? Now this dream is the biggest one so far in my life, and first time that I don't want to give up for it.

Life had been easy for me. I finally found out that no one will give you the happinese that you want; you have to find it by yourself. Then share this happinese with the person that you love; you will get more happinese from that.

頑張ってね。DREAM CHASER.

No comments: