1/29/2007

わさびの日

I was looking for part time job from two weeks ago. I want to find a Japanese resturant waitress work since waitress in Japanese resturant can make money faster than other jobs. I started to searching on the internet about Japanese resturants around here, and called one by one. Fianlly, one resturant called me and asked me to go try-out. The resturant's name is WASABI.

WASABI is not a big resturant, only 6 people work there inculde me. The boss and boss's wife are very young, they are only 30s. Boss doesn't talk too much, and wife is the one who is dealing with customers. After 3 days of working there, I felt the wife is a very strong and smart woman. She told me that tow things are important: 1.Having plan for future; 2.if you decide to do something, then do your best. Ha.....what a good advice. Every time when she told me something, I felt she touched my weaknese.

頑張る!This is the only word that I can tell myself.

No comments: