1/22/2007

Life is not a easy love song

"When you were missing her, you couldn't tell her;

When you were thinking her, you couldn't see her;

When you were looking at her, you couldn't hug her;

When you were crying for her, you couldn't feel her;

When you were loving her, you couldn't kiss her....S

he didn't know what have her done until she feels what you felt."

I have been trying to fine a job and study for a week now. It's really hard...once agian, I believe that I was sopiled badly and thought this world is too easy. Haven't cry because of without you for long time, and haven't cry because of one song. やはり私は何を知らないです。ずっと利己的でした。Ha....more think about before more I felt bad about myself . Honto dane...human won't care about things/people which they have now, only once they feel they will lose the things/people. Honto...learned life from a hard way ne....

"頑張っれ." You said to her.

気持ちは何ですか?信じるいいですか?信じて。私は君が信じる。君も私に信じてください。

私は頑張リます。

~~ONE LOVE~~!!!

No comments: