1/30/2007

Somking Winter Ash

Those days, I felt so hard sometimes. I know that I am a weak person, and always want to be with someone. But I also know that I should become stronger and better. I am looking for a way to reduce my stress. I pormised Masa to not somking, and I want to keep my pormise.
If I somke by myself, no one will know. Masa won't know either, but I feel it is one kind of cheating. I don't want lie to Masa about anything. And I want to prove to myself that I am a good person and can be strong.

I found out how music has great power now. I love R&B/SOUL now, I love the songs which touch my heart, and I feel my soul is gone with the music, across ocean and go into to another soul.

Winter is finally here, cold air touchs my naked face. Lips' skin is coming off because of too dry, kind of hurts. No snow's winter is colder than ever. Maybe it is because you are not here. I warm myself up with believe and love in you.

Future will come, hope dreams will come ture too.

No comments: