1/15/2006

Winter Woodberry~!!

When was my last time went to Woodberry? Ah~~the summer of 2004~!! I didn't buy anything at that time. I guess I had to use all my money at other things~~hahaha, which was very bad idea.

I went to Woodberry with Takeshi and Sugi last week~! It was fun~! We didn't know we were gonna go there. Three of us wanted to do something or go somewhere, but none of us had idea. Then, I forgot who, but one of us said " let's go to woodberry". OK~nothing to do anyway. I called my friend who always go to woodberry, and asked him how to get there. It wasn't too hard to get there, but my friend told me wrong way~!!!!! Lucky, I found out soon after I felt it wasn't right, and didn't get lost. GOOD~!

I bought something from Woodberry~!!! A DIOR WALLET~!! I am very happy about it. It was not so so so expensive, but still it is the most expensive thing that I own now~!!! I like this wallet. I don't like those things which has brand labels all over them. This one only have the DIOR on the outside, good design and simple. Other parts of wallet are all black with no labels. But inside of the wallet, you can see the DIOR labels, it's hiden~!!! Also, this wallet is kind of middle-sex design. Not as other DIOR wallet, so girlish and colorful. I think I am not so girlish person, I perfert more middle-sex, but maybe my styles are from girlish to middle-sex. I just like this wallet. Fit to my personality, I think.

I have a Louis Vuitton cardholder from long time ago. It has brand label all over it. I don't really like that, but it was the first brand thing that I bought for myself. So, I really like it too. Keep it with me everywhere and every time. Normally, I don't have a lot of cash with me, I only have cards....but most of them are not useful. (haha...hope one day i could be rich). I put my family's picture with me in the cardhold. I can see it easily everytime use the cardholder and remind me about my parents. Yes, I like the cardholder too.

I bought some other things from Woodberry, include three clothes and one boots~! I wanted a cowboy style boots from last winter, but they are all not cheap, around 100 something. I didn't want to spend that much money on it. I found it in Woodberry~!! Only 39~!!! Yeah~!! I was happy and bought it without think too much~!!! Takeshi and Sugsi bought some things too. Everybody was happy about the trip to Woodberry~!!!

It's good to go Woodberry sometimes. Maybe once or twice a year is good enough. Maybe I will go there during the summer break next time. Kills time and fun too. Good~!

No comments: