1/25/2006

AAA

After all those things happened to my car, my dear little colorful; I finally joined AAA as Plus Memeber.

My car has being great for me. After I got her, she didn't make a lot of problems for me; but she is a old car. 96 Golf. Almost 10 years now, and with a high milage. Of cause, as all the cars, she has problems in her age. But, she has being really greatful, never had big problems, all small ones.

I know that I didn't take good care of her before. Girls wont' give much love to their car sometimes compare to boys. Haha...but I found out how important my car is for me. She took me and my friends to happeniese and enjoyment of our life. I can't live without her now. I must take care of her more.

I joined AAA.

AAA is great. I had people came to my house and replaced battery for her at the day I joined AAA. Little colorful started to have battery problem since last Nov. It happened three times, I had to do something about it. I called AAA, and asked the battery replacement service. They send people to my house in a hour and replaced battery infront of my house. I didn't have to pay labor fee or any other fees. The only thing that I paid for is the new battery, and it includes 3 year free replacement service. How great is that~!

Now when I driving, I feel more easy and less worry. That's great~!!!

No comments: