1/06/2006

Jan News

High school friend left message on my msn: xx and xx are married at new years day~!
Oh....the fourth one got marride in my high shcool friends. xx and xx started to dating from 14. We were all suprised about their dating 'cause they were so young. The relationship keep for 11 years~!!! Fianlly, they married. I was kind of suprised about their marriage. Boyfriend use to cheatting on the girlfriend, everybody knows, but not the girlfriend. Well...I guess as long as the girlfriend doesn't know, it is alright. Maybe even if she knows right now, it doesn't matter anymore. Hope the boyfriend ( now husband) won't cheat any time soon.

When I was just 14, dating is a biggest news around friends. "Someone dates with someone" is a huge news for all friends. I don't remember from when, this kind of huge news are not important anymore. After 10 years of time, dating update to marriage. Marriage become the biggest news around friends now. 5 of my high school friends are married now.

Next biggest news might be have children or divorce. I guess the time will be in 5 to 10 years. Haha...kind of waiting for next biggest news. (but, where is my huge news?)

No comments: