1/08/2006

KING KONG


I watched KING KONG, finally~!!! What a great moive and great story. I didn't know what the KING KONG was about. It is a remade moive, but I didn't know the story. At first, the moive was funny and relax. I was really enjoy it. During the middle of the moive, it started to be exciting with all the fighthing and killing. However, at the end of the moive....I couldn't stop crying~!!!
If you are a person so easy to be touched by sad story, then don't watch KING KONG~!! It is too sad....I really couldn't stop crying. Human is so bad in the moive. KING HONG was just so lonely, without friends and anyone who care about him. Finally, he met the girl who is funny. He likes her and want to be with her, but the human doesn't allow him to do it. No matter in his world or the human world, he was hated by human. Finally he died...(wa...wa....wa...). So sad. I was wishing he wouldn't die during the moive, but he did....
Just a so sad moive. I haven't cry so much when I watch a moive. ha....Sad....

No comments: