10/01/2005

Happy b-day, CHINA~!

Happy b-day to China~!


Fast~! It is China's birthday agian. I still remember last year, that I was typing the same thing on this blog.

Ah--many things happened in one year ne...life is different now.

I almost forget about this day of China. Well, I can't really forget about it, but I almost forget that people were having parties and funs. And, all the six girls who went to China don't have class for one week~! What they gonna do for one week? Must having a lot of fun.

If I can, I wanna go to other countries, not America, not China. A new place that only few people knows me. Meet new people, feel new culture, new lanuage, new life.

If I can run away...that will be great~!

Anyway, happy b-day China. Hope you could be better and better every year.

No comments: