9/28/2005

Sep.24th

Un...it was satrday. A beautiful day with good sunshine. A little bit wind, chili, tells us that the fall is here. Once a while, take the train, once a while goes to the city. City changes everyday that never changes in another ways. I walked in the same place that I use to walk, felt different air that I use to felt.

It was beautiful day. Lovely, and beautiful.

What is the word to describe my feelings of this normal day? HAPPINESE is the word. Every starting is a ending, and every ending is a starting. I met you in NY, you changed, changed to a better man. We laughed and talked and shared wonderful time together.

The time of relaxing and fitting in each other's mood. I had so much fun, as you did too.

Time to go, I miss you.

Miss you from the day I met you.

No comments: