9/23/2005

Small Mind, Small Heart

Today, when I was reading news from one of the Chinese website, I saw a news title as "Korean's Education of Aganist Japan --- Korean Children's Drawing". I checked into this news, and wanted to found out what kind of kid's drawings did korean kids have.

The news, has no words in side, only the pictures of korean children's drawing. I looked down all the pictures, and felt sorry for korean. What a poor country and poor education~!
(the link: http://news.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.php?SubID=news&MsgID=70193 )

From the pictures, I only can see one thing, which is HATE. I understand that Korean has strong unhappy feelings about Japan because of what happened in the past. I undersatand if the pain from past is so strong, it will be reminded for long time. I understand why korean hates Japan. However, I don't understand why Korean educated their children become small heart people.

What Japan did to many Asian countries was unforgetable and violence. Something happened before is already happened. What is more important for now? When you cannot change the result, what should you do? One, living in the past or Two, moving on? If the war was violence, how about hate? Hate is just another violence which is leading into another war. Using hate to agianst pain, does it really make you feel happier? or, it acutally make you feel more pain?

I guess maybe Korean doesn't know what is the mean of " love your enemy ". I don't think Japan did right thing in the past which already happened. If it comes to history issue, I am always on the side of China and Korea. That is the history issue. For today's world, I might dislike Japanese government, but not the country. One country is not only inculded government, there are many other things. Except politics, there is something called humanity.

This is not only Korea's problem. As Chinese, I know that China has this problem too. I just hopeing that one day people will understand, loving what you hate, is most powerful weapon.

No comments: