9/21/2005

Sick Days

Because of this unstanlbe weather, many of us get sick. Me too.

My room is so hot for some reasons. It is always good for winter, when all other rooms are cold, my room is warm. But for summer, it was really bad. Normally, I have AC during the summer. But this summer, I didn't have one. I was OK during the summer. But now, I got sick.

Only my room is hot, so when I go out to bathroom or kitchen, I would feel cold. My bed is so hot, I had to trun on the fan when I sleep, but during the night, I would feel cold agian. That's how I got sick.

I went to all my classes, but not work. I don't wanna miss any classes and mess up my GPA. I slept whole day after class yesterday, I guess I slept more than 10 hours. It was good.

How many sick days would I have this year? I was thinking about it. I had couple of times of sick at begining of this year already, now agian, and I know later this winter, I will have more.

For you, who was sick too. Take care yourself while you are alone. Ne~

No comments: