9/16/2005

Rain--Fall is coming

Started to Raining.

I still woke up by the hot weather during last night's sleep. There was not hot weather at all when I woke up in the morning, only rain was remind outside of the window. The fan from Bon was still working, not strong wind came out of there, but strong enough to make me feel cold.

Outside is not shining. The first time of this month. Pana's hair is getting longer, color become good too. I sometime love her a lot. If I sleep, I will feel pana's hair all around me, maybe that's why my neck is so red. Or, it just because of this summer.

Walking in the rain. Thinking about there might be dead end infront of the road. We never know the future, just like what you use to tell me so. There is no back to time, walking walking walking, future is in the fog.

Anyway, this is life. After summer, it is Fall.

No comments: