10/16/2005

Red Eye week

My left eye has being red for two weeks already~! I couldn't wear my contact lense because of that. Normally I don't wear glasses, but this time I had too.

I bought new pair of glasses about a month ago, an I planed to wear it just some times for change the style. Haha...who knows that I had to wear it for days and days. I keep use one Chinese eye drop, which is good. The red of my left eye were gone for couple of days, but I kept wear glasses and use eye drops just make sure my eye will be ok.

I put my contact lense on yesterday, and it was fine~!~! I was so happy. My left eye didn't trun red and it felt fine. I didn't wear the same contact lense as before for my left eye, I guess that's the reason that my left eye was red.

After one day, my left eye was so fine!!! BUT~~my right eye is red now~~!!!!! How come~! I was thinking why the red from my left eye to right eye~~~!!! Then, I think I found the reason~! I didn't wear same contact lense on my right eye as left eye. Un....now I think my contact lense made my eyes bad~! I can't wear the pair contact lense anymore. I have to change one.

Ha---so tired to wear glasses.

No comments: