10/10/2005

Thank you for being with me ONE YEAR~

Pana and Me~

Pana has already became my pet for ONE year now~!~! I am so happy that I still have her as pet, and she is still health and friendly.

Pana made me so happy for this one year. She is always there when I feel lonely~! She came to sleep beside me every night, and call me when I just arrived home. I really like her a lot. Sometime she made me mad, but I always like her dayo~!

Cat's year doesn't long. I don' t know how old is Panashie. Maybe 5 to 7 years old. I hope she can be younger and younger 'cause I don't wanna lose her. She always wanted to go out from my room, sorry pana, my room is too small for you. She lived in another house for couple months, and she really liked over there. I wish I could have chance to let her live in there longer.

Now, she is sleepying. I don't know when is her birthday....un....ha...I don't even know how old is her ne.....

But, still~! Thank you, PANA~! For being there for me ne~ play with me~and make me smile~!

I LOVE U~

No comments: