10/20/2005

Crazy Life + Crazy Dayer




Crazy. This week is crazy.

Who make it crazy? The answer will be me. There were things going on and overlaped with my study plans, class times, and work times. All the things come together, and I lost the way like doing a huge research about large company.

I didn't go class yesterday which I have no reason to not to go. It was a easy, simple, fun class. Well, I didn't go. Before yesterday, I slept too much. I guess I slept for 12 hours becuase of relax? or becuae of tired? I don't know.

Last night, I did my group project until 6 a.m. Well, I could get it done eariler if the CRAZY DAYER was working with me. I had to go to the houses to take out all 25 cents since it is full, and users complian that they couldn't use no more. I didn't have the key to open the box which saves the coins, and I just got the key from the owner yesterday. Went to the first house with Takeshi around 10 p.m., and the CRAZY DAYER's coin box couldn't be opened. We tried every thing, I mean everthing for two almost 2 hours~! Takeshi almost break the thing~! But, we still just got one of them opened. My hands were hurting by pulling the key out of the box. That was so hard, and I have to go angian today~!

Because the dryer took me 2 hours, I started up until 6 a.m in the mroning. Woke up around 10 a.m, and tried my best to print out the papers that for today. Went to office late, and boss got mad. Oh, my god. Two more class are waiting for me, after that I have to do laundry, and go to the CRAZY Dryer agian...

Crazy, Crazy....

No comments: