3/21/2005

My Birthday Party

It was Friday night, my friends planed birthday party for me. After Soul beat, I went home take shower and everything, and at 12:30. I went to Masa's place. They made a wonderful Birthday party for me. Not so many people were there, which is good for me. I am so bad at large group parties, and easy to enjoying small party.

Party was great and I got gifts from friends. Risa gave me a gift again. I was suprised 'cause she gave me one gift before, but she told me the gift before is not birthday gift. Masa and Katsuaki perpared very nice food, haha, my faovred TOFU was there too. Mayu made the cake for me, which is so so so good. (Thank you! Mayu) Because it was my birthday, I had to drink at least a little bit, so I did. I really can't drive, haha. I really just drunk a little bit, then I was all red!!! I stayed up to 3 a.m. then went to sleep 'cause I was really sleepy which caused drinking!

The next morning, I woke up in Masa's room around 6 a.m. and People were still there and talking. I was so suprised by how long they can stay up. Ah...that's the age difference. I forget I am already 25. and they are just 20-22.

Thanks for: Masa, Katsuaki, Mayu for planning and perparing the party for me.
Thanks for: Risa, Sugi, Mai, Kayoko, Miki, Tomoya, Hisatomi for coming to my party.

No comments: