3/09/2005

Dean's List ~~~!

About one month ago, I recived a letter from UB. It was a letter which send by my college (International College)'s dean. In the letter, it says that I did really good job on my study last year, my GPA is above 3.2. They put me in the International College Dean's List. I remember that Tadayoshi once showed me a letter like that, which proves he got good grades. I was kind of suprised to recived it 'cause I thought I wasn't good enough for it.

Today, I recived another letter from UB. This letter is send by Univeristy of Bridgeport. In the letter, it says that I am in Univeristy's dean's list. Students, whose GPA is 3.4 above, are in this list. So, it means my GPA is above 3.4. I was suprised one more time. I didn't check my grades for last year, but I know I got As and Bs only. Wooo... this is a great thing for me. It proved that I can study good.

Gabaru after spring break ne. I will keep my GPA as high as I can.

No comments: