3/16/2005

25th Birthday

Atlantic Scarface: 25th Birthday Gift -- designed by Masa

Ha. Finally, I become 25 years old. Can't really believe it. I never felt that I am an adult, but if I think about my age, I should be one. I got birthday gift from Risa and Sugi before my birhtday. Risa's gift is ear rings, which are very cute. Sugi's gift was asked by me, haha, I went to Sugi's room and saw a very cute thing which sugi made. I asked him to give to me as birthday gift and he said OK. Thank you guys! Miki and Tomoya gave me a glasses hold which is very fun. I need to buy a new pair of glasses for it now.

Masa and Katsuaki came to my house at 12 a.m on my birthday, that was a big suprise. Masa made the picture for me which is from my favored movies: Scarface and The Godfather. So nice. I love it a lot.

I got many phone calls from China, Korea, Japan. I was really happy about it. 25th Birthday was a normal day, but it means a lot to me, I enjoyed it very much. 25 ne, new age and new life. I AM GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!

No comments: