3/09/2005

Club Shelter

Sleeping in GC.

Last Friday night, Masa, Katsuaki, Hisatomi, Tomoatsu and I went to Club Shelter. There was a dance show which arraged by Japanese. Kenichi was in that show, and he is the one who invited us to go.

We took train to NY, and arrived at Club Shelter around 11. Club Shelter has no sign on outside, so we weren't not sure if we were at the right place. So, Masa called Kenichi to make sure. Yes, We found it. Kenichi told us that not so many people over there yet, so we went to JAPAS. There were so many people in JAPAS, we stayed in the bar area. Guys drunk some beer and I just drunk coffee. The waiter of JAPAS looked like yakuza, haha, we were kind of make fun of him.

We went to Club Shelter agian around 12:00. Many people were there, and almost are Japanese in the club. There were many Japanese dancers and b-boys. They looked nice. When the show started, we were shocked. The dancers are so good. Kenichi was the first one, he dance "rebocop", even I watched couple times before, but it was so good. He changed something, so it looks even better. There were groups of girl dancers, oh, my god, they are crazy good. I couldn't say anything, and kept my eyes on them. After the show, none of us could dance becasue of all those good dancers.

Club overed around 4 a.m. Katsuaki went to Mayu's place with Kenichi. Four of us went to eat. I was so sleepy, could't eat and fell in sleep over there. We were planing take 5:50 train back to BPT. But, later we found out because of SAT, the train was 5:30. We didn't have enough time to make it, and the next train was 7:07. For around 1 hour, we stayed in GC. Guys were all sleeping, but I couldn't. So, I just walked around.

Fianlly, 7:07. I slept in the train. After I got home, I slept until 6 afternoon. Haha, long sleep. It was so nice to watch the show in club. I was really amazed.

No comments: