3/30/2005

Lentigines and Fats ! 痣和肥肉 !

My Lentigines and Fats!

I am getting some weight. Since I am eating a lot and have good mood, my weight is going up. Before I only weight 45 kg, but now I weight 48 kg. En... even 3 kg is not too much, but I guess if I keep eating a lot, I will soon to be fat! Haha... good thing is that I burn my fat everyday by Soul Beat, so I can kind of control it. My face is alway fat even if I lost a lot of weight. Well, I guess I will always have the baby fat.

Expect fat, there are so many lentigines on my face!!! (crying) Too many!! I don't know since when I start to having those lentigines, but I know some of them were not on my face before. Well, I kind of count them long time ago, that I had around 13 of them. But, I guess I have more now!!!!! Why so many?? I was thinking about take them off, but I heard it will let marks, what is the point to let marks??

Lentigines and Fats!! maybe never gonna go away!!

No comments: