4/05/2007

Wine

OHHHHHHH

I tried some wine last night. Really just a little bit.

I was in my room and tried to be relax.

Watching TV show, having diner and little bit wine.

OHHHHHHH

The wine which I bought is not that dry, but not sweet either,
I was wishing for sweeter.

BUT

SUGOI~!! I became so warm after drunk the wine, and face & body were pink~! And, sleepy, and, felt soft. It was not bad feeling, I think if I drink more, everything will goes wrong. (You won't believe how little did I drink....)

I decided to go sleep even it was only 10 p.m.
HOWEVER~~~!!!
I couldn't....I was sleepy and wanted to sleep, but couldn't .....

So I was just watching TV on bed until maybe 3 a.m......

Is that what happen? If you drink wine or sake, you won't be able to sleep later ? Or just I couldn't sleep.....

No comments: