4/02/2007

WASABI --FIGHT !

Boss' wife got mad last Friday... She had a fight with one sushi chef...

I didn't know that there was a long time problem between her and the sushi chef. After they had fight, she complained to me about the sushi chef, and the sushi chef complained to me about her too....I couldn't go home soon after work 'cause she asked me to go for a drink with her. I know that she has no one to talk to in her daily life, that she wanted to tell someone her inside problems....We spend 2 hours in T.G.I Friday....I got home almost 3 a.m.......(at that point, I understand why sometimes man can't go home soon after work).

Then, one waiter quit job the next day because the fight....he liked the sushi chef that was his way to support sushi chef, but I don't think he did the right thing...he is 25 years old, but acting like 18 years old. Without one waiter, boss asked me to work two more afternoons....good for me? I guess on the money part it is good, but I can't slow my plans for future too. Still, I will go work for this week because I can not not help them when they needed. It's just not right....(I hope they can find another waiter soon)

There is one thing which I don't like about working there...is the sushi chef (the one who had fight with the boss' wife). He is nice, but he always tried to take something from me...like he'd hold my shoulder, put his head close to my shoulder, try to hug me...I really HATE it....lucky the waiter quit 'cause he was doing same thing too. Tried to touch my hand or touch my face....I HATE THOSE PEOPLE. NO RESPECT...but the sushi chef is the boss' friend....I was happy to know that he won't work there no more after June. 2 more months...

Well....that's how things goes at the resturant. I know I won't work there forever, now it is just the time of perpare for the future.

No comments: