4/28/2007

1.2.3.....FIGHT~!

Last night...........

Panashie finally showed me cat's duty.

After went back to my room, 
I was showing Tomoatsu kun some new musics 
which I just got.

Panashie......
jumped into a small space between my desk and closet.
”What are you doing?”
panashie didn't care about me as before.
I just took her out from the space
and she "miao~~" to me as not happy.

Soon, after tomoatsu kun went back,
I was enjoying the music.
But I heard some sounds from the side of closet,
"aaa...panashie is palying agian." I was thinking,
However~~~!!! Panashie was on the bed.
EEEEEEEE............
what is that~~~!!!???? 

I told tomoatsu kun 
there is something in my room from MSN;
and he came to check it for me.

But the sound was gone, and panashie was normal.
Tomoatsu kun and I moved the closet a little bit far
from the wall, I saw......

A MOUSE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

oh my god.....
panashie, now it is your job to protect your owner~~~! 
I put panashie into the space agian,
and very soon....
she came out with the mouse in her mouth.

GOOD JOB~~~!!!!

I was only happy for a second....
'cause panashie started to palying with the mouse.....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......my god......
how i can get this mouse out of my room???

Tomoatsu kun took a sweep
and tried to sweep the mouse out of my room....
but it was hard 'cause panashie was playing with it.

It took a long time to find the right time,
Tomoatsu kun and I just could watching pana havign fun.

Finally~~~~!! A CHANCE~~!!!
Tomoatsu kun did a big sweep~~~!
Like a person is palying ice hocky~~~
The mouse was flying away from my room~~~!!

OH~~~THANK GOD~~~!!

It took all most a hour~~~!!
But thanks to Tomoatsu kun and PANASHIE~~~~
I could have a nice night of sleep~~~~!!










but.....how did the mouse come in........







No comments: