2/14/2007

Wishes of Valentines' Day


Today is Valentines'day in Japan already. I have a wish of love: to be with you until the end of our days. When we all become old, all our children have own family, I will sit beside you and listen to you talk about stories when we were young.No matter we will be rich or not,to have you in my life is richest thing in the world.When we all become old,I will still hold your hands,take care of you when you are sick,walk though hard time and always beside you.Even we will fight about small things,but that is one kind of happinese.No matter I will eat good or wear good or not,I will cook simple food with love,wear simple colthes with warmnese.My wish of LOVE:With you and only with you until the end of our days.HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY to you across of the ocean.

No comments: