2/23/2007

Walk over my tears

My mother get another god-daughter, 18 years old girl named si-si. Mother already have two god-daughters, but she said more is better, and I think she might be miss me much.Si-si is in Ukraine. A cold weather country which used to be part of Soviet. She plans to study piano in its royal musican school, but she has to pass the lanuage first. Si-si felt depress because of lonelinese and poor life-style. Ukraine is not a well-developped country. She said she doesn't know what she is doing over there, did she make the right choose to go there. She got my phone number from my mother and called me for help.Frist time, I understand all the advices that my parents told me are deeply from their heart. Their advices are from the hurts which they got, and they know the pain and the hardnese, they don't want me to make same mistakes as them. That's what I learned when I tried to solve Si-si's questions.She doesn't have dream, habit or friends. She felt the life is not good and hoping for good life. She misses her parents and hope someone can save her....I could see myself from her. I want to tell her all the mistakes that I had made, and want to tell her don't be same as me, but I didn't tell her my stories and mistakes because I felt so shame to talk about. I just told her that she should find a meaning of life frist. Find a dream. Make a plan for everyday life, don't think about what might happen in the future. It took me 8 years to find those things. I told her she can call me anytime, when she needs help from someone, when she feels lonley.I cried much before, I don't want to see anyother young girl cry agian. Woman's youth is short. Try not make any mistakes for future, and do things right. Happinese will come, just matter of time.Please walk over my tears, and live strong.

No comments: