2/08/2007

The Road Under Our Feet

Everytime, when I walk pass infront of student center, I always look at the sewer which in the middle of the road. I always think what if I drop my key inside of it, what should I do.
I have contorlled my desire of smoking after Masa left. It is the time for myself to recover the mistakes which I had made in my life. I want to be a better person.

Many times, I felt scare and worry about future. But, I don't cry much no more. I understand that crying aren't do anything for me. I save my tears for the happinese moments which will come later. Once, I gave out much and got nothing back; I scared to give after that time. But, I am ready to do it agian; to forget about past hurts and give all my love out to you. Someone said:" Don't be afriad of get hurts agian." Look what have I done, afriad of giving love and end up with hurting others and self.

The fortune-telling said you may feel depressed and undeserving of love, and difficult to be yourself and do what you must, to maintain your relationships and get much-needed emotional support and reinforcement from your loved ones at middle of this summer. I know that you don't believe those things, but still i want to tell you that "go do what you want to, make your own dream come true, don't worry about me. I will always be here for you. If you need to be alone, I won't talk; if you need to be hugged, I will smile."

Future is turtly unknown and scared, but giving up is more scare for me now. I be who I believe is right; you be just the way you are. One step by step , everthing will be alright.

No comments: