2/19/2007

Little Happinese

Friday, two days after the snow. I haven't had move my car from the parking lot snice the day of snow. All the left over snow became ice. I tried to drive my car, but all the tiers were frozed with the ice. I tried to go front and go back, but my car just shaked front to back... ...One American-african guy walked down the street, he saw me and came up to me to help. He pushed my car back and front about 10 mins, finally my car was out of the ice. I said thanks to him with big smile, he said:" No problem, baby." Not all the American-african live around here are bad, good people are everyway. Lose the mind of judge others by race, nationalitly, job, personal history, outside looks. Looking for who they really are. No race or counrty has same type of person; No person doesn't make mistake. Open your heart.Go the resturant to work, Kitchen chef, who is my father's age, said to me:" Shanshan, come here. I made soy bean milk this morning, and I saved for you." A......how nice was him! Later during the work, he called me in the kitchen agian: " Shanshan, this sushi roll is really good, I saved for you." A....thank you so much. He has a son same age as me, he must feel I am like his child. I haven't feel cares from older people that much after I came to U.S. The little carenese like that, made me felt happinese.One getto black guy walk down the street, one kitchen chef who wear drity oily cloth; no matter who you can share your love and kindese. Money is nothing without repest others and love.I tasted the little happinese at end of Chinese year of 06.Happy Chinese New Year.

No comments: