5/16/2005

Summer first UPDATE!

Ahahaha....

Summer starts.... only one week.... I already on the way to becoming stone. Nothing to do...nothing. Every summer is the time that I wanna go back to China. My life in China is not so so good 'cause I don't have any friends left over there. However, at least, I have my faimly there. I am sure that my mom and grandparents will be so happy to hang out with me..hahaha...! Ahahah...I wanna go back to China. I can eat so many good food, chat with my long time no see mom, go window shopping, look at girls on the street with my bor. Should I go back?

Since it is hard for Chinese to get visa, everytime that we think about go back to our own country become a serious hard thing to do. Who doesn't wanna go back to their own home? I don't know. Right now, I really wanna go back. I know that my family wanna me to go back too. My father emailed me and said everybody miss me.

My life is two parts already. If I go back to China, I lost the part that I have in U.S which I like a lot. If I stay in U.S, I lost the part that I grown up in. I guess I won't go back unless no one left over here. Anyway, since I am here, I have to enjoy. Can't change what is happened or happening, then just make it fun!!!!

No comments: