5/29/2005

Party at NY

Last sunday, Katsu, Masa, Mayu and me went to Kenichi's party at East Village.

Katsu, Masa and I went to Flushing around 7 p.m. Mayu came to Flushing after work 'cause we wanted to go to eat 小笼包. The place we went is always so many people. We went there around 7:30, and waited for more than half hour to get in. But, it was wrose it. The food was so good, and we got one order of 小笼包 for free!!! haha, not so good to say, but the waiter made mistake to give us one more order without add the money. The food was really really great. If anyone go to Flushing, you have to go to that place!

After eat, it was still ealry to go to the party. So we went to cafe in Flushing, which name is Tea City. We drunk some soft drink over there and just talked for a while. Then, we took the subway to East Village.

Mayu knows over there well, so we didn't have much problem to find the place. And, we met Kenichi outside of the door before we went in there. The party was not start, but, Mayu forget bring her ID with her, so she couldn't get in. Then, she decided to go back, and get ID. Katsu went with her. Masa and I just waited outside of the door. So many Japanese, haha, of cause it was like a Japanese party. We waited for Mayu and Katsu for already 30 mins, and only Katsu came back. Katsu said Mayu wouldn't come anymore.

The show was great!!!! And, there was Reagge dancers!!! They were not so good, but good enough to make all the guys crazy. haha. That was really great. Kenichi and two other dancer 's dance was too good to say!!! It was crazy! One guy from their group was so so so so good at animation dance! He is crazy good, crazy good. I forget his Japanese name, Takashi, Takeshi? I don't know, anyway, A.K.A Mike. That's much easy to remember. I think he is cute too, haha. Mayu came during the middle of the show, I was suprised, haha, she didn't miss much.

After that, Mayu and I went to ate something while guys were still in party. And, later Masa and I went to Kenichi's place. On the way to Kenichi's place, we talked with his new member, half Japanese half I forget where. haha. He was really funny. Masa and I watched a lot of dance video over Kenichi's place, that was great videos. I was not gonna sleep and drive home, but Kenichi think it is too dangers, and Masa was so sleepy. So, we stayed over Kenichi's place until the next day.

The next day, Masa, Katsu and I went back to BPT. haha. of cause, before that, we stopped at Flushing again, and ate my hometwon food.

What a nice time !!! That was so fun. Thanks for Kenichi!

No comments: