5/27/2005

Goodbye, my Summer

Un...

People can never stay together forever. I know that. Family, Friends, lovers, all leave. I don't like people leave me...people die, people go, people change.

The first time to feel the pain of lonely when I was 10. That year was 1990. My parents were in a huge fight. My mother was so mad at my father that she didn't wanna stay with us. I lived with only my father, and wished to see my father smile agian and eat dinner together with my mom. I am the only child, I had no one to talk to. In my class, I wrote a paper about it. That was the only way to show my feeling. At same time, my best friend left me. She said I like to paly with boys, which is not good. I felt so lonely, and cried so hard by myself. I still can remember that feeling.

The second time is when my father become busy. He was so busy. Same as my mother. The send me to prived school because they didn't have time to take care of me. In that rich prived school, children were not simple. They hated other people. I was one of them. I didn't make a lot life long friends over there. Only two of them.

Then, my grandfather passed away. First time fact death, I thought it was a dream. Later, I know, it was real, but it was too late.

American life is always include leaving. My friends leave, leave, leave. Of cause, they have their own life, of cause, no one should stop for me. But, once I was foolish. I thought love has great power. Well, the fact is, Love sucks. Yes, it is sucks.

My lonely summer..

No comments: