3/21/2007

Thoughts on the way

----While driving on the highway, an ambulance pass by from another side of road with emergency lights and sound on. “a...another life is passing away. The person might be diying in the ambulance. People say if you had death experience, and lucky you didn't die, you will be re-new agian. Sometimes, I wish for that kind of re-new, but also afraid of it.”

----Every time, when I went to 6th floor of library, I would watch the I-95 highway from the window. “So many cars always, never stopped. It make this boring city looks alive. Everyone seems has a place to go to, a things to do. But, why I feel so empty. Where am I going to? Can I get the final place? I know that BPT is not the final place for me. I am now like a person walk on highway, everyone can be faster than me, but I am walk step by step. Little by little close to my final place. When sushi chef said he doesn't know why he works so hard and make moeny for, he asked me if I know why I work hard and make money for; I just smiled, didn't answer. But I was saying to myself that:“yes. I know. I have a dream to make come ture.”

----Those days, everytime when I feel depressed or lose hopes, I tell myself that 私は夢がある、頑張ります。

No comments: