3/13/2007

Good luck, Good love

The new friend who I made in Wasabi resturant, is leaving because of his wife. His name is D. D is just one year older than me, but married with a woman who is older than him 10 years. They have been married for 4 years now and have a son.

D really love and care about his wife, that's why he married when he was 23 because his wife's age can't wait for too long. Now, their marriage is in trouble. D doesn't know what is the best way to solve the problem, he is too in love with his wife to lose her.

D choose to change job, so he can be with his wife more. Maybe his wife will become not that anger to him.

Love is not easy. It's easy to love someone, it's hard to keep the love forever. That's why we have to always remind ourselves how much we love the one we chose, and how much he/she loves us too.

French woman says:" Make more love, make less fight."

I try my best to keep best love. If I made you unhappy sometimes because my love. I am sorry, but please forgive me because I love you.

Good luck everyone, and have a good love.

No comments: