2/08/2006

(EAT THAT THING)--Obento Story



I tried to making lunch box from last summer, but I couldn't keep doing it. Why? Haha....as all the people know, I am lazy...sometimes....OK~I am lazy always~!!!!

But, I want to keep doing it because lunch box has many good points~!
1. Saving money~!
2. Health~!
3. Stay away from Student Center's food.
4. Feel happy to eat.
5. Keep my busy at night~! (cooking)

Lunch boxs, which I made during summer
frist~!

second~!!


thrid~!!!(....last....)

...........only three.....actally~~~I made four~~~but only took three pictures...I was gonna cook everyday, but....

Anyway, I try to cook agian~!!! I made two lunch boxes couple days ago. Haha....they looked good~!!! and it is good too~!!!!

rice and dish

I am gonng make tomorow's obento later~!! This time...what it will be???

No comments: