2/01/2006

Dreams

I couldn't sleep well for couple of days already, so I told myself that's all because the heater is too warm.

Started having odd dreams. How to describe the dreams? Have you ever heard that people will see what happened to their life very fast like a moive before they gonna die? Yes, something like that. My dreams were like short moives of my life, all the people that I have met were showed up in my dreams.

The first day, I dreamed about my parents and grandparents; then every boyfriend that I had before, include someone I just love, but not boyfriend; then all my friends who went back to China and Japan.

The second day, I dreamed about every bosses that I had in my life, Chinese boss, American boss, Korean boss...; then all my high shcool friends were having fun with my elementary school friends. My friends in America who I don't meet that much; my friends who I meet often were working, and I was fired by my boss.

Maybe all the odd dreams caused by the hot heater.
After all, I am the odd one~haha...

No comments: