7/16/2005

FOOD DAY~!

GOOD ICE CREAM~!

Tonight~! Bon, K_andy and I went eat~!

We haven't hang out together for long time since K_andy don't go school no more. And all of us had a lot of personaly problems to deal with before, so we couldn't get together. But~ Finally, we could hang out together~!

We went to diner at Mako around 7 p.m. The food was good, and we ordered a lot, of cause we ate a lot too. It was expensive~! I am borke at that~! But, don't care about money when you need to be with friends~! We were talking and eating, that was so fun~!After that we went to the ice carem shop which is so colse to Mako. I was so full alraedy, but K_andy wanted to go, and I guess none of us wanted just go home that fast~! I couldn't really eat that ice carem.

If I remember back, Bon, K_andy and Toshi are the friends that I made when I just came to UB. Before I start to hang out with other friends which I have now, I always hang out with them. That was good times. I have to keep K_andy and Bon as good friends long...haha....since I lost one friend already, I don't wanna lose other two~!

Let's go hang out agian~! Just don't eat too much and use too much money ne~!

No comments: