7/16/2005

BBQ & BOLWING~!

BBQ~!


BBQ TIME~! We had a BBQ party at Orange this Thursday. People were there are: Bon, Kenji, Kozo, Miki, Tomoya, Hayashi, Hayashi's mother, Nozomi, Bobby and Taiji. It was a very nice BBQ~! The day was hot~! Tomoya, Miki and Kozo perpared a lot of food, of cause a lot of meat~! Bon bought Beer~! We started party around 4 p.m and until 7 p.m something. I ate full for lunch, but I couldn't say no to good BBQ food, so I ate too much~! We had fun during the party, and after that people didn't feel leaving for party. So, we decided to go bolwing.

Everybody went to bolwing at 9 p.m. We were 10 people, and played 5 againts 5. Bon and Taiji are very strong~! Miki and I were very weak.....hahaha....~! It was very fun. I don't go bolwing often, so it was fun for me, and I met Andy later~!

After that, I guess everybody went home. But, Bon, Bobby and I went to flushing~! Crazy~! That was for Bobby's b-day~! 18 years old~! Oh, god~ young~!~!~! I think he had fun. That is a nice thing. We went home almost 3 a.m. ~!~! What a crazy day~!

BUT. IT WAS FUN~!

No comments: