2/01/2005

I am Sick

En... I am sick.

I didn't feel good from Sat. but I didn't think that much. I thought I was just tired becuase of the night before. I went to work and feel tired all day. Sunday, I woke up late 'cause I fell in sleep snice I felt bad. I was going to work, but I felt not good. I didn't go after all. I spend most of my day on the bed and I started to have headache. I thought it would gone after I sleep.

Monday morning, I woke up for class. I went to my first class, but felt bad. I couldn't listern to what teacher was saying. After class, I went back home and slept for most the day. I didn't eat much 'cause whatever I ate, I spited out. I felt cold and hot. I know I was sick at that point.

This morning, I couldn't go to classes because I was still weak. Bon gave to me two different kinds of pills. I took them, start to felt better this afternoon. Now, I feel better, but still weak. I couldn't move a lot. I wanna take a shower 'cause I haven't take one snice Sat. Toshi said it is not good to take a shower while I am having flu or faovr.

I guess I can't go Soul Beat tonight, I wanna go, but I know I can't. I am worried if I will get behind. En.. not good.

No comments: