2/05/2005

Eearly Chinese New Year Party

Chinese New Year Party

Chinese New Year is coming in 4 days. The manager of my house invited all the people who live in same ower's houses to Chinese New Year party. Most people who live in the same house with me went there, and there were many people who live in another house. I think most of them are Taiwanese. We had to bring something over and the manager bought Vodka and beer. We ate many food and started to drink.

I had nice time with Mari, Kayoko and Mai. Later of the party, some of my Chinese friends came over. I haven't see them for long time, so we talked for a while. Mai got drunk later, haha. Of cause, she was not the only one who was drunk. We took some pics and just talked and had fun.

(Not all the people came to the party in that pic.)


No comments: