5/21/2004

Yesterday, so dog ! 很狗的一天

Yesterday was start with a dog and end with a dog. I woke up around 7:40 a.m to drive Toshi and Masa to work. It is my daily routine now. I walked to downstairs after Toshi. When I was just out of my house, Toshi was already beside my car. Then, I saw a HUGE dog, which was walking beside my car. I don't know why but I was scared by that dog, and scream out. That dog was so innocent, and she/he looked at me a little bit, then walked away as nothing happened. I mean, there wasn't anything happened, but she/he was too normal compare to me. I felt funny few mins later 'cause I was not scared when I just saw that dog. I was more like: huh, a big dog... ... ... Scare!!!

Later that night, after we came back from diner with all those co-workers. We saw a small dog which ran with three legs. We met him before, and Toshi was trying to catch him once. That dog has four legs, but he only use three legs to run or walk, maybe the last leg is broken or something. I think that dog remembers us, at least Toshi. He saw us came out of the car and saw Toshi went to him, he started to run. Toshi went after him, who knows, Toshi was faster then him. So, he gave up running and try to fight with Toshi. I watched them from far away then decided open the door first. When I turn around to my house, I saw another dog!!!!! And, he was sitting not so far from me and looking at me. So, I didn't move or do anything, I just kept my post and looked at him too. We looked at each other for more than 30 seconds. Then, Toshi came back, that dog stand up and ran away.

What a dog day!!!!! But, the last dog was cute.

昨天真是很狗的一天。早上在7:40左右起来后,送敏和正去上班。刚下了楼,就看见一只大狗向我走来。不知道为什么我居然被吓到了!!!其实那只狗没什么可怕的,只是有点大,长得还挺和蔼的。我一开始也没被吓到,就是看见了一只大狗而已,可是脑海中闪过“一只大狗”后,不由自主地叫了出来。哈哈,自己都觉得有点好笑。

晚上回来的时候,居然遇见了两只狗。第一只是长遇见的一只小狗,他明明有四条腿,可是只用三条腿跑,我想可能那条不能跑的腿断掉了吧。敏看见他就想把他拿过来抱抱,可是那小狗一见人就跑。敏原来有追过他,可是失败了。这次他居然跑的比那只小狗快,后来小狗不得不放弃继续跑,可是居然打算和敏打一架。我站在比较远的地方看敏和那只小狗,决定先回家的好,一转身,居然看见另一只狗。这只狗干干净净,长得也挺可爱的。他坐在离我不远的地方,安安静静的看着我。我也没有什么动作,也安安静静的看着他。我们这样大概持续了多过30秒的样子,直到敏走过来,那只小狗才站起来,溜溜达达的走了。

一天居然看见三条狗,都没有主人。虽然没有什么好感叹的,但是觉得还是蛮好玩。

No comments: