5/22/2004

Taking Pictures 摄影

I am learning how to take nice pictures now. It's good for my boring life now, and I should use my free time to study something that I always wanna. From last week, I almost took one roll of film everyday. Of cause, I am not the only one who taking pictures, Toshi does it too. But, most of those pictures are taken by me. Since I like to look at pictures and take or be taken, I hope I could know how to take good pictures as Toshi, Tadayoshi, Kenji, Bon... .

But, I can't be so good now. I am just starting, so I have a lot of bad pictures. Only 1/3 pictures of one film are good enough to be kept. I went to RITZ CAMERA for pictures a lot, and they ask me buy the card everytime. Finally, I bought it today. I think I am too rely on my digital camera because I can see what the picture will look like before I take it, it make my eyes not good enough to see the beauty though the view window of normal camera. I have to learn how to do it without digital camera. I spend a lot of money because of that, but I remember my professor of photo class told us that the only way to improve the skill is continua taking pictures. I am not a smart person who have the talent, so I guess I will use the idiot way. Hope I could be better in the future.

气死我了啦!!!刚才打了一次中文的,结果不知道什么原因忽然变成乱码!!!害得我现在要重新打一次。

最近哦,我开始学习如何摄影了。因为一直以来我都很喜欢看那些漂亮的图片,不只是美女帅哥的,还有风土人情的。自己也很羡慕那些可以拍出美丽世界的摄影师,我觉得他们真得很了不起,可以带给人们美的感受。所以自己也希望能过通过自己的眼睛看见那么美丽的事物。

从上个星期开始,每天都会拍照片。几乎是一天就要用掉一卷24的胶卷,可是每次也就只有三分之一的照片可以保存起来。其它的都不是很好,我想刚开始应该都是这样的,慢慢来就好了吧。原来太依赖数码相机,因为数码相机的大窗口可以让你提前看到照片成型后的样子,所以用数码相机照出照片固然都不错。也因为如此,人的眼睛就变得懒惰起来了。所以,现在的我不想依赖数码相机了,希望能过自己照出漂亮的照片来。

加油吧!!!

No comments: