4/28/2011

A day break

IMAGE FROM GETTYIMAGES.COM

I didn't go to work today. Didn't feel like to.

A lot of people say that Pieces are not clear about what they want in life. They seem to be always living in a fog. Maybe it is true even I don't want to believe in it. I don't want to live my life in a fog, but sometimes I am not sure what I am doing or what I am doing is right or wrong.

It seems like everyone else's life is moving fast, colorful, fulfilled, exciting and moving toward to their dream, but not mine. No matter how I feel that I have tried hard. Maybe my life just need time, moving a step by step.

Life is very easy to be discouraged. I always have a image of myself that I want to see, but in the real life, I often feel that I am not who I really am and I am not what I want to become either.

Maybe I am just doing the wrong things in my life, or , maybe I am just not trying hard enough, or, maybe I just need to be more patient.

No comments: